Write For MindsetEco: Zero Waste, Natural Living, Mindful Consumption, and Sustainable Gardening Guest Posts
Thank you for your interest in our brand and our goal to educate consumers around to world to become more eco-minded. We are happy to host brands and writers who share our mission and passion. Please make sure you read our guidelines carefully before reaching out.
By submitting a guest post request to us, you hereby confirm that you have fully read our guidelines and agree to the guidelines below:
Who You Are and What We’re Looking For
We are looking for passionate bloggers to write informative blog articles about zero waste, natural living, mindful consumption, and sustainable gardening.
If your business is targeting eco-minded people, and you can create high-quality content, you have come to the right place.
Guest Post Topics You Can Write About
- Zero-waste lifestyle
- Gardening (indoor and outdoor)
- Herbal Gardening
- Mindful consumption
- Eco-friendly products and brands
- Natural living
You are welcome to submit your guest post for any of the above-mentioned topics. Please read the guidelines below before you submit your topics to us.
The content must be high-quality and informative, with a focus on providing value to our readers rather than promoting a product or service.
Evergreen articles with real-life examples, charts, and case studies will be favored. All articles must be relevant to our core topics and areas of interest.
Do your research and read through our current blog posts to make sure the topics you suggest have not already been covered.
Make sure that you can produce content of similar or even higher quality than the other content we have. Make sure you send us the main keyword for SEO purposes.
Originality and Ownership
Your guest blog post should be authentic and unique. No part of it should be found anywhere in search engine result pages.
Once your post is approved, you grant us copyright over the content and we automatically become its sole owner. You are then not allowed to use this content anywhere else on the web.
Article Removal Requests
If your article is published on our website, it becomes the sole property of our website, therefore no removal requests will be approved.
Guest posts cannot be shorter than 1350 words and should cover as many angles of your topic as possible, with the focus on satisfying the searcher’s intent (i.e., providing them with useful information that answers their question about your topic).
All submissions should be written in clear, standard American or British English:
- The introduction should follow one of the techniques mentioned here: How to Write an Intro for Your Blog
- Use short sentences (average of 12 words).
- Use bullet points and numbered lists where possible.
- Avoid large blocks of text – fewer than 300 words under each heading and subheading is ideal.
- Specify your main keyword and let us know what it is for SEO purposes.
- Include the LSI keywords for the main keyword in your text.
- Make sure your piece has been thoroughly proofread and edited before submission.
- The length of your piece must be 1350 words or more.
- Provide 3 to 4 links to authoritative websites and sources for the information you have used.
- Include 3 to 4 ‘Frequently Asked Questions’ and short answers (less than 50 word answers).
- Supply the URL for one video to include in your article – it can be your own or from YouTube.
- Supply an optional Author Bio of up to 50 words. This can include a link and an image of the author.
We do not require you to submit any images – will source and add images to your article for you.
All our blog posts include at least one video, so if you have a relevant video, please include the URL for it. You can also find a relevant video on YouTube and include the URL.
Videos should be relevant to the topic and demonstrate something useful for the reader.
Please keep in mind that we may add, remove or change the videos at our discretion.
The body of your article may include up to two links to authoritative websites; your own site can be included.
Insert a minimum of three links to authoritative websites at the end of your article, under the heading ‘References and Useful Resources’. These should be for the websites you used in your research.
Authors may provide an optional short bio of up to 50 words and their main email address (which will not be published). To avoid ownership ambiguity, we will not attribute your post to a company.
Frequently Asked Questions
Every article has a FAQ section at the bottom – please supply us with 3-4 frequently asked questions and answers about your topic. Each answer should be around 50-words long and refer the reader back to the main article for more info.
How to Submit A Guest Post
In order to submit a guest post request please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- An intro about yourself and the company you represent
- 3+ title suggestions
- Add Your Name and ‘White Rhino’ to the subject line, so we know you read our guidelines
If you follow our guidelines, we will get back to you within three business days.
We are stoked to receive your quality content and promote it on our website!