Write For MindsetECO: Zero Waste, Natural Living, Mindful Consumption, Sustainable Gardening Guest Posts
Thank you for your interest in our brand and our goal to educate consumers around to world to become eco-minded. We are happy to host brands and writers who share our mission and passion. Please make sure you read our guidelines carefully before reaching out.
Who You Are
We are looking for passionate bloggers to write informative blog articles about zero waste and mindful consumption.
If your business is targeting eco-minded people and you can create high-quality content, you have come to the right place.
Guest Post Topics You Can Write About
- Zero-waste lifestyle
- Herbal Garden
- Mindful consumption
- Eco-friendly products and brands
- Natural living
You are welcome to submit your guest post for any of the above-mentioned topics.
The Guidelines You Must Follow
By submitting a guest post request you hereby confirm that you have fully read our guidelines and agree to them.
1. Content quality: The content must be informative and of high quality with a focus on providing value to our readers rather than promoting a product or service. Evergreen articles with real-life examples, charts, and case studies will be in favor.
2. Originality: Your guest blog post should be authentic and unique. No part of it should be found anywhere in search engine results pages. Once your post is approved, you grant us copyright over the content and we automatically become its sole owner. You are then not allowed to use this content anywhere else on the web.
3. Research: You have done your research and read through our current blog posts to make sure the topic you would like to suggest has not already been covered and that you are able to produce content of similar or even higher quality. Make sure you send us the main keyword for SEO purposes.
4. Length: Guest post length cannot be shorter than 1350 words and should cover as many angles as possible of your topic, with the focus on satisfying the searcher’s intent.
5. Format: All submissions should be written in clear, standard American or British English.
- The introduction should follow one of the techniques mentioned here.
- Use short sentences (average of 12 words).
- Use bullet points and lists when possible.
- Include LSI keywords for your main keyword.
6. Images and Video: Attach a minimum of three images that help to visualize your topic and increase engagement. Use lightweight images please (<1mb); they must be royalty-free or owned by you (screenshots are accepted). All our blog posts include at least one video, so if you don’t have a relevant video, please keep in mind that we will add one from YouTube.
- We don’t like to use stock photos. Each photo should add value to the readers
- You can and should use screenshots when possible
- You can take screenshots from Social Media such as Instagram and Pinterest and give credit to the username
7. Links: Insert a minimum of three links to authoritative websites; your own site can be included.
8. Article removal request: If your article is published on our blog it becomes the sole property of our website, therefore no removal requests will be approved.
9. Bio: Authors must provide the following information:
- Your main email address (which will not be published).
- A short bio, 50 words, or less.
10. FAQ: Add 3-4 frequently asked questions and answers about your topic. Each answer should be around 50-word long.
To avoid ownership ambiguity we will not attribute your post to a company.
How to Submit A Guest Post
In order to submit a guest post request please send us an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- An intro about yourself and the company you represent.
- 3+ title suggestions
- Add ‘White Rhino’ to the subject line so we know you read our guidelines
If you follow our guidelines, we will get back to you within three business days.
We are stoked to receive your quality content and promote it on our website.